yall in 2009: i will never send nudes!
yall today: pussy or butthole
The usual reasons why we keep ourselves “in the dark” about the way we truly feel are:
1) Fear of not knowing what to do after you face the truth and no clear idea what to do next to get out of that mess.
2) It’s easy. So many people do it that it doesn’t seem so bad.
3) You decided to keep yourself small to make sure not to rock someone’s boat. The who am I to …syndrome.
4) Not fully developed sense of Self worth. Do you think you deserve better?
5) Being unaware of your options (and not looking into your options) and feeling like you have no choice anyway.
Do any of these sound familiar?"
— Mel Robbins (via mindofataurus)
You know what I hate? When people get pissed off when you tell them you don’t want them to touch you. Like excuse me, I don’t actually want you to touch my arm. I don’t want a hug right now. I don’t give a shit if you’re family. I don’t care if the phrase “I don’t want to be touched” puts you off. Just don’t fucking touch me.